Refined is on a mission to help teams work better with sites. Our site-building tools for Confluence, Jira and Jira Service Desk power intranets, service desks, issue trackers, knowledge bases, and more at companies like Apple, Spotify, Facebook, and Coca Cola as well as thousands of small- and medium-size businesses around the world. Founded in 2009, Refined is a privately held, founder-led company headquartered in Malmo, Sweden with a satellite office in Helsinki.
Who we hire
We hire ambitious, down-to-earth, solution-oriented people who thrive in collaborative settings. We think empathy and curiosity say as much about a candidate as university credentials, and we weigh ambition as high as we do talent. We believe that the best work happens when people put their heads together without ego or pretense to arrive at clever solutions, so we look for people who have a demonstrated history of getting stuff done in teams. Sound like you?
About the position
We are currently looking to hire a thoughtful, empathetic, and experienced product UX designer that will work closely together with our cloud development team. This role is a good fit if you are a person who likes to deep dive into the continuous work of improving a product, and if your design skills are matched with an ability to understand implementation aspects. We see it as an advantage if you can speak with developers on their terms and balance design and implementation well. We also appreciate if you are a systemic thinker, able to work within and contribute to design systems.
- Creativity and high ambition in your work.
- Ability to produce final design deliverables with high level of craftsmanship.
- Ability to explain your design solutions and argue for/against different options.
- Ability to produce technically feasible design solutions.
- Ability to work within and contribute to design systems.
- A humble, respectful attitude and ability to discuss and reframe problems together with other team members.
- 5 years of UX design experience.
Malmö. You have the flexibility to sometimes work remotely, but are expected to be at the office occasionally.
- Flextime and flexible working hours
- Generous policies for new parents
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- Competitive pay
- Competitive pension package (SE)
- Loads of ‘away from the desk’ activities including after-works, stretch sessions, ping-pong competitions, group sports and delicious meals out.
- 4000kr/400€ yearly in keep-fit activities
- 1 hour / week to be used for physical activities
- 25 vacation days annually
- Annual company-wide kickoff trips
- Opportunities to travel for conferences, depending on your role
- Friday breakfast
- Macbook Pro
- Referral bonus
- Annual physical
- Quality headphones