Support Engineer to join Support Team at Expanding Malmö Startup
Want to join a bootstrapped tech start-up turned established international company? Want to be part of providing the best product support possible to customers from all over the world ensuring high quality and assistance? Read on!
With a fast growing customer base and increased product offerings, we're expanding our support team.
Support at Refined - How we work
Working support at Refined is very versatile, assignments can range from investigating potential bugs with the dev team to figuring out how to best apply our features to supply function for customers. The support team is the one team that interacts the most with our customers. One part of the team's job is to communicate with customers, the other is troubleshooting and setting up products to identify issues and understanding what has happened. This position will be more towards the investigation and troubleshooting side.
Who are we looking for?
We want to expand our support team on the technical side. This means that we are looking for someone who understands IT systems, who has knowledge about databases and programming but most of all are open-minded and a bit of a detective: given the circumstances for any given setup at any given time - what may have happened and how can it be fixed or worked-around.
The customers are one of the most important assets of Refined, and anyone working on the support team needs to be a customer advocate. We also believe you want to continuously work to improve your skills.
- Worked close to customer implementations before, either in technical support or as a consultant, programmer, tester and/or have relevant education and experience
- An understanding of different user setups (browsers, OS, databases, hardware, etc.)
- Experienced in working independently and as part of a team on projects and assignment
- Experience of IT systems from an application point-of-view as well as how setup and configuration impacts the function and features of a program
- We're an international company and our company language is English - you'll need to be able to talk, write and understand English
Working at Refined
Working at Refined you'll be part of a growing team building loved products for companies of all sizes in all parts of the world. The Support Engineer we're looking for will be joining the team in Malmö, where the office is located a 5 minute walk from Malmö C - with a beautiful view of the Malmö harbour. We have weekly Friday breakfasts and work-life balance is a core part of the way we do business.
Interview start - apply by
We will start interviewing for this position end of January 2020, but you are welcome to apply as soon as you'd like.