Product & Support Specialist
Come and join our support team at Refined in Malmö, Sweden, and help us provide support to customers all over the world including Apple, Amazon, Spotify, Tesla, Klarna, Airbnb and many more.
Product & Support Specialist for Expanding Malmö Startup
Want to join a bootstrapped tech start-up turned established international company? Want to work with customers from all over the world to help them solve problems, build brilliant IT solutions and make the most of our software. Read on!
With a fast growing customer base and more products being added to our product suite we are expanding our Product Support team.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for someone who loves combining tech with people, someone who wants to help customers with problems, bugs or requests in our products and who is not afraid to meet customers in all situations.
Problem solving, figuring it out
You will use your technical skills* to investigate and answer tickets about Refined and Atlassian** products, and general IT system setups***. You’ll try to reproduce issues and provide workarounds and file internal bug reports. You’ll need to be observant and think logically when piecing together the puzzle of reports, descriptions, configurations, screenshots and online meetings.
Your daily work
You’ll be communicating with customers daily. Most of the time, this is done in writing using our Jira Service Desk. We have a stream of incoming tickets from our customers. Some of them you'll be able to resolve on the first reply, and some you’ll need to follow up back and forth several times narrowing down the root cause. This means you’ll need to be able to jump between tickets and also have a bit of patience - sometimes it takes a while to get to the bottom of things.
Getting the result
In our support setup, you need to have the customer as you primary focus, and a passion to help them out. Sometimes the work requires a bit of imagination and you need to think outside of the box. By making the customer your focus you will adapt your work to get a solution in place whether this is a fix, a workaround or an explanation as to why things are the way they are. But fear not! We work as a team and if things get rough, your team is always there to help you out.
* technical skills? If you have a background in IT, experience in troubleshooting IT systems, or experience in application support - it would awesome. If you have dabbled in server and database setups or code - great. If you have an interest in deepening your tech knowledge - we're in!
** Atlassian? If you are not familiar with Atlassian that’s ok, we’ll get you up to speed.
*** example: Why is an IT system introduced into an organization? How does it benefit the company and how you can configure it to fit set requirements?
Skills and Qualifications
Breaking things down - this is what we're looking for in you:
- skills to understand IT systems and how to configure them. You’ve probably studied engineering or information systems, or worked with application support, setup, or implementation
- an interest in learning how our products fit into the requirements of our customers
- a solution focused approach to any customer contact
- great communication skills: use text, images and video snippets to clearly explain product features and point customers in the right direction
- great social skills: knowing how to approach customers in various states of mind, and a passion for helping them out.
- the ability to write and speak fluent English
- detective skills and creativity to reproduce customer issues - if Sherlock Holmes or Veronica Mars knew tech - we'd hire them!
Among many things we can offer:
- an awesome fun start-up kind of environment
- working with products that get shipped fast and are used by hundreds of thousands of people
- communicating with a variety of customers — from startups to enterprises
- a team of smart, fun, ambitious and also humble people — you will like your colleagues
- a nice office with an amazing view, close to the Malmö Central Station
- weekly breakfasts, kick-offs and other shenanigans.
When to apply?
We are continually reviewing applications for this role, so don't wait with your application!!
A bit about us
Founded in 2009, Refined build software extensions for Atlassian, one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. Our products, built for Confluence and Jira, are top sellers on the Atlassian Marketplace. We have a fast growing customer base of 4000+ customers worldwide including the likes of Apple, Amazon.com, Verizon, Spotify, Tesla, Klarna, and Airbnb. We work out of a beautiful office located centrally in Malmö, Sweden.