We at Refined are looking for an HR Specialist to join our small yet amazing team in our attractive office in central Malmö. Do you have a broad understanding of HR and a can-do mentality? Are you interested in employer branding and office management? Are you ready for next challenge of your career? Then we have the right opportunity for you. We are looking for someone who can work independently and is motivated to build our HR function.
We can’t really call ourselves a startup anymore, we are too old (10 years anniversary this year) and established (turnover of 21 mil SEK and 40% profit margin) but we maintain the atmosphere of a start-up and intend to keep it.
Refined is a site building product integrated with Atlassian Jira and Confluence to make content clear, accessible and actionable. We seem to be quite ok at what we do. We now have 4000+ customers using our product including Facebook, Spotify, UN, Red Cross and Tesla to name a few. What's more is that we manage this international, diverse customer base with less than 20 people on our team.
What you will be doing
This is an exceptional opportunity for you to be the first to build our HR function and processes from scratch and to support our evolving tech organization. This is a key role that will contribute at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an amazing and innovative company culture as our company grows and scales.
The HR Specialist will have a prominent internal partner and act as a liaison to implement new initiatives and develop an environment where our teams can thrive. Your days will be filled with, but not limited to:
- Setting up Policies and Procedures as well as making sure that we stay compliant with regulations concerning HR.
- Develop a plan for employee compensation and benefits programs including setting strategies for Employee Retention
- Work on our On-boarding - Develop strategies to train new employees and prepare them for integration with our organization
- Build our Employer Brand: Promoting Refined as an employer of choice. Understand our business needs, optimize the Employer value proposition, develop communication strategies and ideas, including plan and perform events
General Administration: this is quite limited and most handed over to external partners but include:
- Writing employee contracts and negotiating salary and benefits.
- Coordinate payroll and communicate internally with employees as well as with a the third-party provider
- Travel arrangements, reconciling of monthly expenses, invoices etc. which is handed over to our accountants
- Negotiating group health insurance rates, retirement plans, and other benefits with third party providers
Who are you
We emphasise cultural fit and we believe that you are both a people person and a good team player. You will thrive if you possess a high level entrepreneurial spirit. Having crisp communication and interpersonal skills is key. Would you also describe yourself as a solution driven – self starter? Then you will be brilliant in the role as HR Specialist at Refined. For us it's important that all competences on the market are being considered so therefore we welcome a spread of applicants.