Founded in 2009, Refined builds extensions for Atlassian, one of the fastest growing software companies in the world. Our products are top selling on the Atlassian marketplace with over 4000 customers in over 100 countries.
In this team you get the opportunity to be involved in architectural and strategic decisions regarding our cloud products. Your expertise, knowledge and ideas will help to design and develop new features in our cloud products. Majority of your time will be spent building new features for world class products but every now and then we'll need you to step in to troubleshoot and solve customer cases.
Working for us you will be a part of a small, dynamic team and working closely with our design, test and support teams to improve the usability and quality of our products.
Skills and Qualifications
We would be thrilled if you have:
- Interest in scalability, high availability and maintainability
- Experience in building cloud applications, such as AWS, CloudFlare, Heroku or alike
- A good understanding of PostgreSQL and Node.js
- Great communication skills
- Fluent English
And it would be even more awesome if you had:
- Passionate about build systems and optimizing builds for continuous delivery
- Experienced with build/bundling tools, such as webpack, Gulp, Grunt or Babel
- Interested in usability and simplicity in user interfaces
As a company we can offer:
- The opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- The possibility to shape and develop products that ships fast
- A diverse team of smart, fun, ambitious and also humble people — you will like your colleagues
- A modern office with an amazing view, close to the Malmö Central Station
- Weekly breakfast
- Company events, such as kick-offs, hackathons and other shenanigans